1. Who your 5 closest friends are, and who you hang out with on a regular basis, matters.
- Who your closest friends are will help shape and define your character, good or bad.
- It will determine your income.
- Your friends will either drive you to achieve your greatness, or demotivate you to failure and frustration.
2. Love Others
- Take no one for granted.
- We are in the people business.
- What I do for others, God will do for me.
Loving others is more than just a commandment from God. It is a lifestyle we must practice to achieve our greatness. You will not become successful without loving others and showing your love for them.
3. Your Beliefs, and philosophy, Do Matter.
- Who Do You Believe, matters.
- A wrong belief, or set of beliefs could set you back for years from walking in, and achieving, your greatness.
- Your Self-belief matters. A healthy self-esteem is vital for you to achieve success.
- How many books every year that you read matters.
- How many audios/videos/DVD's you listen to or watch every year matters.
- What you learn from them matters.
4. Honor Your Commitments To Others.
- You are known if you keep your word, or break your word. Your word is your bond and you will become successful when known as a person who keeps his/her word to others.
- Can you be trusted by others?
- Can you be trusted by God?
5. Do Everything You Do As Unto The Lord.
- Do you add value to others, and to your employer at work?
- Is there order in your life?
a. God created the universe in perfect order.
b. Man is the only thing on this planet out of order.
6. What You Focus On Matters.
- You get what you think about (focus on) most of the time.
"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." - Proverbs 23:7
- What are you thinking about most of the time?
- What would you like for others to remember you by when you die?
- What would you like to accomplish in your life while you are still living?
- Are you reading and meditating on the Word of God? If not, Why?
7. Saving Money For Your Future Matters.
- Save for investments to earn you more income. Make your money work for you. (Parable of the stewards)
- Save for your retirement.
- Save to invest in yourself. Your mind is your greatest investment.
- Save for sowing into others when they ask.
8. The Seeds That You Sow Matter.
- Pay your tithes to the Lord first.
- Give offerings unto the Lord.
- Sow into others.
9. Your Mentor(s) Matter.
- Who do you listen to?
- Do you have a mentor(s), and if not, why don't you?
- do you take action on the advice of your mentor?
- What are the results you are achieving?
10. Results Do Matter.
- We live in a results oriented society, and God expects results from you.
- When you are diligent in your life and work and are producing positive results, good things come to you.
- When you are lazy and producing little, or no results, bad things happen to you.
- Are you an action taker, or procrastinator?
I pray that this will cause you to think and start planning for 2013 to be the greatest year of your life.