Tom Bice Ministries is a non-denominational, evangelistic outreach ministry.
What We Believe:
What We Believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (I John 5:7)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years. (John 1:1; Luke 1:26-38; Hebrews 7:26; John 2:11; 2 Corinthians 5:15; John 20:26-31; Acts 1:9; I Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation 20:1-6).
- In the Blessed Hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming. (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- In the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. (Titus 3:5)
- Water Baptism - immersion in water - in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and lost - the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation. (Revelation 20)
- In all the spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 12:1-11, 28)
- We believe in giving tithes and offerings to the local church where you are a member (Malachi 3:10; Proverbs 3:9-10) and to other ministries as the Lord lays it on your heart.